Business Process Manager
The Business Process Manager will join a multidisciplinary team with responsibility for the effective management of Camusat business process function.
He/she will lead and participate in the delivery and evaluation of Camusat strategic and operational initiatives, with a focus on continuous improvement.
It is mandatory for the BPO to have excellent communication skills and the ability to create standardized methods and approaches for processes management.
- Actively engage in the strategic and operational planning of process improvements
- Management and facilitation of cross-functional teams to identify business process improvement opportunities
- Advising executive teams on progress using clear reporting methods
- Quantifying information and prioritizing project tasks – overseeing project management
- Development of QA systems ensuring adherence to internal audit and regulation standards
- Identification and measurement of performance targets
- Data analysis of existing processes and information flows
- Ensure compliance with information governance
- Relevant studies in Economics or Technical.
- Min 8 years of relevant experience with project and process management, internal controls, risk management or internal audit.
- Experience with ERP & CRM implementations (preferably SAGE X3)
- Experience in the use of information systems that support the delivery of project and process management
- Exposure and practical experience in the planning and delivery of improvement projects
- Experience with lean processes at a strategic level
- Conducting quality reviews and presenting results to key stakeholders
- Knowledge of risk management
- Ability to evaluate information for applicability and relevance
- Ability to present complex information in an easily understood and accessible format
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Proficiency with visualization techniques and methodologies
- Proven skills in conducting quality and process reviews
- Communication & influencing skills; proven written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with a diverse range of people and positively influence others to maximize the outcomes.
- Ability to present information to inform internal and external stakeholders in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
- Ability to manage conflict and articulate coherent rationales for action.
- Ability to actively listen, seek out and consider information objectively, and respond to challenging situations with reason and proportionality.
- Analytical & Judgment Skills
- Proven knowledge and experience in working with large volumes of information
- Experience in reviews of work flows and processes in a regulated environment
- Ability to identify, gather and synthesize information and evidence to inform risk-based decision making.
- Ability to source, analyze and evaluate information for applicability and relevance, and to identify significant trends to inform decision making.
- Ability to identify what is important, including causes as well as consequences.
- Demonstrate commitment to personal development and actively seek out learning and development opportunities.
- Capable of proactively identifying and implementing improvements to work practices as required
- Demonstrate a positive approach to change and keep up to date with developments in relevant areas.
- Motivating salary
- Performance bonuses
- Opportunity to work in major innovative industrial projects
- Performance-based career and development opportunities
- International environment
- Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, wellness etc.)
Apply now by sending your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .