Electro Mechanic Technician
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively participating in repair and resolution, this position reports to the Area Manager.
- To review and Evaluate Maintenance Requests
- Preforms preventive maintain-ace on uninterrupted power supply and all technical power faults on the site
- Identify and resolve problems as they are Identified using the company resolution process
- Repairs and maintains remote stand by generators ,power generators to ensure no site goes off
- To maintain and Provide a reliable communication system and electrical power to the site
- Install repairs and maintains new and replace used Cable wires to prevent circuits break down on site.
- Analyze Electronically Circuits , Wiring and installs repairs, Calibrates and replaces all electrical devices and systems to prevent overload
- Ensure that the site is clean and all used spares are disposed of respectively to the designated areas
- Maintain Electrical Power , Detect shorts and defensive connections and restore operation of none functioning equipment.
- Capacity to Analise faults and share conclusive findings with detailed resolution report
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Quick decision maker
- Technical skills
- Computer skills
- Health and Safety Skills
- Communication skills
- Mechanical Technical Skills
- Capacity to use Technical Skills
- Bachelors in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Automotive and Power Engineering.
- 5 years Experience Preferably in a telecom environment
- Knowledge of Technical Language.
Apply now by sending your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org