ERP & CRM Solution Architect - Bucharest, Romania
The ERP & CRM Solution Architect plays a pivotal leadership and partnership role in developing, executing, and governing the overarching technology strategy for all ERP applications, other ERP interfaces and its relevant infrastructure.
Combine strong business acumen with demonstrated contemporary technical knowledge and experience to develop winning solutions that drive business value realization.
- Provide leadership and subject matter expertise in the evaluation, design, planning, and deployment of ERP application & its relevant infrastructure technologies to drive business value realization.
- Partner closely with IT leadership, Applications & Infrastructure teams to establish and align standards and technology roadmaps
- Establish, deploy, and enforce cyber security related policies and procedures including compliance controls and procedures
- Leverage internal and external benchmarking to identify leading industry practices to drive continuous improvement and cost-effective solutions.
- Research and recommend innovative and contemporary technology
- Carve out digital transformation roadmap and champions the evaluation and use of new technologies having applicability to the business and demonstrable ROI.
- Driving solutions in a co-sourced environment both domestically and off-shore.
- Manage the oversite of ERP technical installation, configurations, and support for technical project implementation by the suppliers
- Be responsible for overall ERP landscape and roadmap aligning closely with business stakeholders and leveraging business requirements / experience
- Have responsibility for developing the technical ERP reference architecture
- Provide ERP solutions/design for infrastructure complex service requests for ongoing and new ERP services
- The candidate will support multiple initiatives and projects. They will provide configuration expertise, as well as guidance for enhancements, development, and maintenance of IT solutions
- The Solutions Architect is need to participate in business requirements discussion and translate functional requirements into detailed systems design documents
- The Solutions Architect should work with application developers to complete technical changes in the systems including code and configuration reviews
- The Solutions Architect should be able to help define and coordinate security changes
- Delivering on scope / business case, schedule and cost commitments. Provide operational and break/fix support to business stakeholder organizations as necessary
- Delivering ERP & Reporting enhancements, projects and L2 / L3 support to SLA and with a customer centric approach
- Managing demand for IT services against budget and resource constraints. Facilitate the prioritization of work, scheduling and assignment of work as well as the communication of commitments and status to IT and business/functional stakeholders
- Ensuring that all application build & run activities are performed in a secure, safe and compliant manner, meeting all CAMUSAT internal and external standards and controls
- Work as a conduit between business and suppliers to articulate business requirements converting them towards a comprehensive solution architecture that is realistic.
- Look for alternate solution approaches with pros and cons and help leadership to decide the best solution approach
- Challenge status quo with fresh ideas and enable productivity savings by automation, self-service options and leveraging latest technologies.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Management or related field
- Minimum of 8 years in ERP & CRM Technical management in a medium enterprise
- Minimum 2 full-cycle ERP & CRM implementation experience, preferably SAGE X3
- Good command of French language is desirable
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Management Experience
- Agile methodology implementation knowledge and experience.
- Long term strategic thinking and thought leadership
- The candidate should be able to work effectively across vendor and internal teams to develop new capabilities with little to no supervision
- The ability to leverage supplier agreements to create win-win scenarios for both parties
- The ability to translate business issues / requirements and objectives into technical solutions
- Strong knowledge of IT business processes and practices
- Strong knowledge of SDLC / application development processes and practices. Strong Project Management knowledge / experience
- Skilled in partnering with internal customers at all levels to define problems, identify solutions, and facilitate change
- Skilled or proven ability to analyze complex problems and break them down into logical, actionable parts
- Experience in leading and developing teams
- Strong interpersonal skills – effective listening and teaming
- Self-motivated, demonstrated bias for action
- The ability to be a change agent and promote positive change in the organization. Attentive to detail but able to see the big picture; good business process background and acumen
- The candidate should be able to effectively communicate technology
- Recommendations and plans across the organization
- Absolute integrity
- Growth mindset
- Quick learner
- Motivating salary
- Performance bonuses
- Opportunity to work in major innovative industrial projects
- Performance-based career and development opportunities
- International environment
- Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, wellness etc.)
Apply now by sending your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.