Fiber Optic Splicer Assistant - Sierra Leone
Integrate a team of Fiber Optic Network construction. The target is to assist on fusion splicing the fibre optic cables. In different equipment’s of the network the connection to the fiber optical cable need to be done according the standards of the client.
Responsibilities (Functions and duties):
- Assist the team leader in all the work task needed
- Work with engineers and/or OSP PM’s to perform fusion splicing as directed.
- Learn and execute the works correctly in order to progress within Camusat
- Organize the fibre in the passive elements in clean and simple way
- Maintain and clean all the tools after usage
Specialist knowledge required:
- Valid driver license with clean driving record
- Certified to work at height.
- 2 years or more in the domain of telecommunication networks as a field technician
- Ability to read prints, read and comprehend splice instructions
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and basic computer skills to look up maps
- Willingness to safely complete any tasks that are assigned with a positive attitude
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to be flexible
- Planning and organizing skills
Office Location / Address:
Join us if you feel ready to take up the challenge!