Fiber Optics Network Designer - Sierra Leone
Design Fiber Optic Networks for implementation. Will be involved in all the steps of the design process, from survey to digitalization, up to High Level Design, Low Level Design until the final as built documentation. Will be needed as well to work in GIS software for cadastrial inventory of the network upload.
Responsibilities (Functions and duties):
- Collect necessary data from field for achieve the project.
- Identify, expose, clarify and solve survey/design issues.
- Be able to evaluate case by case the best optimal solution of design.
- Checking standard forms of the project in different stages (survey, design, rectifications, approvals, as builds, updates).
- Elaborate detailed documentation (Data Packs) to customer.
- After approval prepare technical documentation for construction.
- Provide technical assistance to construction, subscriber installation and maintenance teams.
Specialist knowledge required:
- Control office software packages (Excel, Word, and Outlook Express), web browser and Google Earth Pro
- Control design software: AutoCAD 2D, or any other GIS software.
- Language: English
- More than 2 years on General Software Design
- More than 2 years on design of Fiber Optic Networks
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to be flexible
- Possibility to give energy to the project
- Be able to learn, open mind
Office Location / Address:
Join us if you feel ready to take up the challenge!