Responsible for selecting the right vehicles and maintaining them in good operating condition so that the company can meet its distribution objectives efficiently and cost-effectively, and use fleet management software to track and monitor the various aspects of fleet and driver operations.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Coordinate all regional fleets operation as necessary,
- Planning, managing routing and truck arrangement for company staff,
- Planning, organizing and managing for operational truck arrangement on daily basis,
- Develop, maintain and oversee the tracking of vehicle usage in actual operation field,
- Keep record and make proper filing of truck licensing and registrations,
- Oversee fleet maintenance, schedule for repairs and schedule for annual inspection,
- Oversee proper use of fuel cards,
- Coordinate with leasing company for vehicle leasing, contract and negotiation,
- Coordinate with crane, cargo trucking company and arrange required truck , crane to deliver the materials according to operational requirement,
- Perform for the drivers recruiting,
- Develop, maintain and adhere to disciplinary procedures, driver orientation program,
- Verify invoices from leasing company, trucking company and crane operators for payment proceeding,
- Solve problems by coordinating with insurance company, leasing company and administration office if company car accident is occurred,
- Perform on-site inspections for fleet equipment activities, ensuring such is acquired, serviced, and disposed of in a time efficient and cost effective manner,
- Develop implements and maintains strategic, fiscal and capital improvement plans for the department; generates and administers operating budgets for the unit.
QUALITY, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT MISSION
- Follow the rules defined in the Environmental Management System,
- Report any environmental non-compliance identified.
INITIAL TRAINING AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCES
- At least 3 years’ experience in fleet management and 2 years’ experience in the similar position,
- Driving license(s),
- Experience in mechanics.
KNOWLEDGE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Control office software packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Internet Explorer and Outlook Express
- Language: English Fluent
- Stress Tolerance/ Dynamism and Initiative/ Proactivity/ Reactivity/ Organization/ Methodology/ Anticipate/ Availability to travel.