Fueling Specialist in Myanmar
Camusat is looking for a full-time Fueling Specialist in Myanmar.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor Company and market tools daily, to make optimal fuel purchase decisions resulting in savings opportunities for our clients.
- Conduct tactical market and data analysis.
- Support Best Buy team with Day Deal recommendations.
- Daily planning and reporting refueling process
- Perform analysis on historical fuel purchasing patterns and reports
- Refueling Process Database preparation and management
- Evaluate and take corrective action accordingly
- Maintain relationships with and between: customers, suppliers, carriers
- Recognize process improvement opportunities and initiate sustainable proposals
- Understand client goals, objectives, infrastructure, geographic presence, volumes and history
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to analyze contractual agreements.
- Petroleum Industry supply chain knowledge.
- Knowledge of fuel pricing and contracting mechanisms.
- Basic knowledge of motor fuel tax laws and regulation.
- Attention to detail and strong process orientation.
- Must be able to work independently in a team environment.
- Ability to understand supply issues/concerns and resolve independently.
- Previous pricing analysis work for major oil company is preferred.
- Must manage time well and be comfortable working on multiple teams simultaneously.
- Interpersonal and communication skills to negotiate with third parties such as suppliers and carriers.
- Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in Engineering -Intermediate English Speaking
- A perfect working knowledge of general
- Windows computer functions/applications such as Excel, Word, Power Point and Internet Explorer.
Apply now by sending your resume via e-mail at email@example.com