GROUP CHIEF LEARNING OFFICER with French
Camusat Romania is hiring a Group Chief Learning Officer with French at our offices in Bucharest.
- The Group Chie fLearning Officer will lead the performance transformation of Camusat Group,being responsible to build and implement an integrated learning &development strategy fully aligned with Camusat Group business objectives withthe aim to drastically increase the business performance inside the Group.
- The Group Chief Learning Officer will report directly to the VP for Business, Operations &Technology, will constantly interact closely with a cross-functional team ofcentral management roles ( Group HR, Group Audit & Internal Control ) andclusters’ management roles in order to identify and build a team of “champions of learning” across the organization, effectively implement and operate an eLearning platform and create a strong culture of learning & continuous improvementof people and processes.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Develops a lined-up Learning
Objectives fully supporting Camusat Group overall business objectives.
- Develops effective Learning strategy
and processes for a consistent learning experience within the Camusat Group,
fully aligned with Camusat Group global strategies.
- Develops the process & methods
for the identification of learning needs and gaps between the roles, goals, specific
skills, competences, knowledge or technological awareness of individuals and
teams inside Camusat entities
- Develops adapted & effective training
& development programs to assist in the performance transformation process
of Camusat teams and individuals for an overall performance transformation of
- Builds & manages the Learning resources
mix by identifying and managing the internal team of “champions of learning”
and leveraging business partnerships for a quick win
- Develops, implements and manages the
learning techniques, measurement methods and technology mix
- Is the main beneficiary & manager
of eLearning platform, fully responsible for the eLearning content creation,
data upload and efficient operation of the eLearning platform, relying on the constant
technical support given by the Group Chief Digital Information Officer (the
owner of all Camusat electronic platforms and tools).
- Co-responsible for the measurement
and constant performance improvement of teams and individuals inside Camusat Group
along with Group HR
- Promotes importance of learning
inside Camusat Group, communicates the impact of L&D function with all
senior managers and provides the tools for senior managers to communicate it
further to the rest of the organization.
- Builds, get approval & manages
the L&D budget & is responsible for the ROI of Learning investment
- Initiate and/or Supports latest
technology adoption at all levels inside Camusat Group
INITIALTRAINING AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCES
- Experience: at least 5 years combined
leadership in education, human resources and organizational development with previous
experience in implementing and managing eLearning platforms / remote training
& webinar platforms
- Foreign languages:
KNOWLEDGE ANDREQUIRED SKILLS
- Excellent knowledge of theorganizational functions and required skills & competences
- Excellent understanding of thelatest learning delivery methodologies and tools
- Knowledge of and experience withmeasuring the impact of learning initiatives and their business results
- Planning ability, evaluation of bothshort-term and tactical impact of plans and strategies and ability of long-termconsistent performance improvement
- High capacity of understanding
business or performance gaps and whether or not they are caused by a learning
need and articulate learning initiatives where applicable.
- An eye of future trends and high
capacity of being up to date with the latest technologies and be able to
predict their impact in Camusat specific domain
- Excellent coach and leader, capacity
to drive employees to accept and embrace new learning methods and technologies,
high talent to create and promote a wide cooperation and collaboration through
office software packages ( traditional & dedicated )
- Excellent communication /
Reliability / Discretion and confidentiality / Attention to detail/ Highly self
motivated & Proactive approach / Availability / Ability to convince /
Skilled negotiator / Persistent / Analytical and synthetic.
Apply now by sending your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.