Camusat Myanmar is hiring a Legal Advisor at our offices in Yangon. Read more about the job description and requirements.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Verifying authenticity of ownership & legal documentation
- Preparing & checking Lease Agreements for sites
- Preparing & maintaining Daily progress report for necessary legal documents follow up
- Co-ordinating with the team members for timely legal documents received
- Provide legal support to the Site Acquisitions Department related activity assigned
- Enabling compliance to the law, as per company standards and procedures
- Ensure company representation in front of authorities and other third parties, in designated legal aspects
- Support in negotiation of legal terms and conditions related to Lease contracts initiated by SAQ department assigned
- Legal support and advise regarding conclusion of Lease contracts
- Represent the company in front of authorities and communities regarding legal aspects
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Career level: Experienced (non-manager)
- Minimum years of experience: 2-5 years
- Knowledge of and experience in Contract and Property law preferred.
- Knowledge of Myanmar Telecom law, regulations and litigation.
- Good spoken and written also English and Burmese.
- Competent in MS Office Suite.
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree in law
- Strategic Thinking/ Organization/ Method/ Discretion and Confidentiality/ Organization/ Respect of deadlines/ Stress tolerance/ Supervision/ Dynamic and initiative/ Ability to work both in teams and individually
Apply now via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org