O&M Regional Manager
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and
over 2700 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites
construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and
fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations. We are looking for a talented individual to
join our dynamic, goal-oriented and open-minded team.
Job duties and responsabilities:
- Drive and lead the strategy for O&M at dedicated Service Area / Cluster;
- High Availability of Network
- Delivery of high level of service to enhance customer experience;
- Deployment of best in class processes for effective functioning of O&M function;
- Adherence to the defined SLAs & quality parameters;
- Assess O&M systems, Methods and procedures to determine the most cost-efficient way of delivering services while achieving the highest levels of client satisfaction and quality
- Establish annual capital and operating budgets and ensure the achievement of financial objectives for the O&M function.
- Devise strategies to reduce OPEX and display high focus in building best practices to reduce O&M cost while ensuring minimum downtime.
- Oversee, monitor and control all O&M Team Leaders under his area of coverage in performing their respective O&M (CM & PM) duties and responsibilities on site.
- Ensure all works will be completed on time and in accordance with the agreed quality & industry standards.
- Reduce unnecessary outages affecting or degrading customer network performance in accordance to industry standards without compromising quality.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Good product understanding (Power, Electricals / switchgears and Telecommunication).
- Good computer Skill
- Good in written and verbal English.
- Good People Management skills.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Good Communication skills
- Good Leadership skills.
- Effective team management and project management skills
- Leadership coaching and mentoring skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Deadline and closure oriented
- Demonstrated ability to influence people
- Issue and conflict resolution
- Personal initiative to keep abreast with regulatory requirements risk and controls
- Capable and willing to travel on long trips and in remote areas respectively.
- Capable and willing to work in remote areas (rotating area of assignments).
- Can work beyond the regular working hours.
- Can work on In-building, Rooftop and Greenfield Sites.
Additional information regarding this position is available with our Human Resources Department, by contacting email@example.com. We ensure total confidentiality of all
applications. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join us if you feel ready to take up the challenge!