Operation & Maintainance Technician/Engineer
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2700 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations. We are looking for a talented individual to join our dynamic, goal-oriented and open-minded team.
Job duties and responsabilities:
- Responsible for preventative maintenance (regular replacement of air & fuel fitters, engine oil, DG cleaning)
- Responsible for cooling site alarms, fixing DG faults and emergency refuelling
- Coordinate and work closely with the Camusat Operation Canter
- Providing necessary assistance to Team Leader on site
- Responsible for completing the reports in correct, accurate and timely manner
- Any other related duty assigned by the management and COC
Responsible for Driving
Required skills and knowledge:
- Career level: Entry/ Intermediate Level
- Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in Technology (Electrical Power, Mechanical Power, Electronics)
- Minimum years of experience: None
- Availability to travel frequently
- Ability to work in unusual working hours
- MS Software/ Sense of using IT applications
- Good Team Work
- Good level of English
- Ability to work under deadlines/ pressure
- Head Office- No. 1, Moe Kaung Road, 14 Ward, Yankin Township, Yangon, Myanmar
Location- All of Myanmar, Assigned Region
Additional information regarding this position is available with our Human Resources Department, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We ensure total confidentiality of all applications. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join us if you feel ready to take up the challenge!