Operation & Maintenance Supervisor
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and
over 2700 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites
construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and
fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations. We are looking for a talented individual to
join our dynamic, goal-oriented and open-minded team.
Job duties and responsabilities:
- Oversee activities of Clusters Team Leader and Engineers/Technician and Remote offices.;
- Monitor and report site performance for KPI/Uptime updates;
- Manage and control operation costs – to be within established benchmark;
- Plan and Supervise the PM, Fuel and CM and Validate the works carried out by field team and prepare the reports;
- Review maintenance done by the Team according to standard procedures and provide the training to ground team;
- Investigate, validate and propose remedial plan to overcome thefts, vandalism for sites under his responsibility;
- Point of Contact for KPI/SLA performance for Customers, in that particular region;
- Ensure compliance to EHS policy and procedures in areas under his responsibility.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Career level: Supervision/ Intermediate Level
- Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in Technology (Electrical Power, Mechanical Power, Electronics)
- Minimum years of experience: 3 years
- Strong problem solving and Strong leadership skills;
- Self‐starter with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Demonstrates a commitment to continuous improvement of job performance.
Additional information regarding this position is available with our Human Resources Department, by contacting email@example.com. We ensure total confidentiality of all
applications. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join us if you feel ready to take up the challenge!