OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE MANAGER UGANDA
- Oversee all operations and maintenance of a telecom sites,
- Optimize equipment according to the standard procedure, the improvement of performance and quality of services provided by ensuring achievement of all Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Operations management
- Participate in business development activities of the company, including meeting customers and/or prospects (depending on the organization of the subsidiary),
- Identify customer needs and propose optimal solutions,
- Participate in evaluation and selection of main subcontractors and service providers of the subsidiary,
- Optimize operations through new procedures or a different organization,
- Optimize using of materials, labor and equipment,
- Manage budgets and project schedules,
- Translate specifications details in production targets,
- Ensure supply and availability of equipment and stocks,
- Ensure to respect of specifications details (cost, quality and time)
- Establish planning for preventive maintenance and a rapid-response action plan,
- Plan and follow precisely all actions decided by the direction and/or customers,
- Create a planned schedule and oversee respect and completion of operations in time,
- Increase sites’ operational efficiency,
- Manage and assess the maintenance team and sub-contractors by providing technical best practices,
- Establish maintenance procedures and ensure their implementation,
- Optimize intervention times and unplanned downtime,
- Optimize expenses for maintenance equipment through a cost management strategy,
- Control and optimize cost of the maintenance operations.
- Ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are respected
- Manage and implement plans of improvement on operations and maintenance
- Manage Key Performance indicators (KPI) dedicated to operations and maintenance activities
- Provide a technical expertise to teams.
KNOWLEDGE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Telecom industry and project management knowledge,
- Knowledge of machines and telecom equipment installation, of their technical specifications,
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal relationships,
- Excellent knowledge of technical process installation,
- Mastery of standards and the regulatory framework relating to products developed by the company,
- People management
- Project planning Management / Service Delivery / Operations Management
- Bachelor to Master degree level in electrical engineering with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a responsible maintenance and operations manager in the telecommunications sector
- Degree in Electrotechnicien (DC/AC) Automation / Mechanic / IT /
- A minimum of 5 years Electrical mechanic experience
- Project Management
- Operations, Maintenance, Engineering, Training, and Administration.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in O&M passive infrastructure.
- If you may be interested, thank you to send me your CV at the following email address: email@example.com In advance, thank you for your answer.