Power Project Team Leader (Grid)
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and
over 2700 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites
construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and
fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations. We are looking for a talented individual to
join our dynamic, goal-oriented and open-minded team.
Job duties and responsabilities:
- Grid installation project end to end (Starting from survey work, estimating and checking build of quantity for require materials, implementation of site and final acceptance for site, and permit process regarding with related government department);
- Upgrading for Telecom power equipment;
- Responsible for necessary communication with related government departments;
- Supervising and checking for quality of work completion for PE, DG, BB upgrading jobs;
- Performs installation work, maintenance and repairs to electrical installation within the company and in locations where telecommunications facilities are installed (site);
- Receives materials (parts, assemblies, tools, devices and equipment work) needed to perform the works, according to the project and work order received from his superior chief;
- Assembles electrical panels, convectors, generators and air-conditioning, alarms, night lighting and lighting in areas established under the execution project;
- Performs the interventions in case of failure of the electrical installations in locations where are located, due to beneficiary notifications;
Required skills and knowledge:
- Medical authorization for electrical works;
- Driving license;
- Strategic Thinking;
- Organization and method;
- Ability anticipation;
- Discretion and Confidentiality;
- Developed sense of organization and respect deadlines;
- Ability to coordinate and complete multiple tasks at the same time;
- Stress tolerance;
- Dynamic and initiative;
- Proactively and Reactivity.
- Bachelor Degree in EP or equivalent Diploma in Electrical Power Engineer;
- 3 year experience in Telecom Grid Project Experience position;
- English – Good English comprehension and expression;
- Ms-Office Words. E-mail, outlook.
Additional information regarding this position is available with our Human Resources Department, by contacting email@example.com. We ensure total confidentiality of all
applications. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join us if you feel ready to take up the challenge!