Power System Engineer
To support our quick power business line expansion, R&D and technical implementation projects, we are looking for Power System Engineers in our Group Support Sizing Team from Romania that is growing with new team members and new competencies.
Working in our primary R&D center from Romania, the Power System Engineers we are looking for must be able to sustain the fast growth of the organization, cultural diversity and the implementation of new, diverse and innovative solutions such as hybrid power technologies.
Our power engineers will be responsible for developing technical solutions for projects based on the customer’s requests in order to optimize and reduce the operational costs and increase efficiency, in close collaboration with the local subsidiary and procurement departments and undertake implementation challenges.
We are looking for dynamic, goal-oriented and open-minded power system engineers, capable to design (size, calculate, develop and help implement) our current power system solutions.
You must be able to:
- Support the design of power solutions based on diversity of technologies using our internal and industry standard tools
- Work on power systems design optimization in order to increase the project efficiency
- Prepare technical documentation
- Perform site analyses based on inventory databases and assess its working regime versus design targets to increase the accuracy of the future design.
We expect for you to have:
- BS/MS degree in electrical or power engineering
- 1-5 years of relevant technical experience in design on Power Systems Solutions (any renewable expertise would be considered an advantage)
- Proficient in English written and oral communication in French would be an advantage
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel and Power Point)
- Experience in using industry standard tools (HOMER, PVSYST) would be an advantage
- Computer aided design knowledge (CAD 2D)
- Project Management skills and performance oriented attitude
We offer the following benefits:
- Motivating salary and performance bonuses
- Opportunity to work in major innovative and international energy projects
- Performance-based career and development opportunities in a multicultural environment
- Training and certifications
Additional information regarding this position is available with our Human Resources Department, by contacting email@example.com. We ensure total confidentiality of all applications. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join us if you feel ready to take up the challenge!