Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and
over 2700 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites
construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and
fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations. We are looking for a talented individual to
join our dynamic, goal-oriented and open-minded team.
- Camusat Uganda is in charge of the maintenance Telecom Sites/Towers in Uganda.
- This position is responsible for managing projects across all Regions of Camusat Uganda. Projects include minor
- Maintenance tasks up to and including coordination of major construction, remodel projects, sites.
- Ensuring projects are progressing according to the standards, quality , and safety procedures.
Job duties and responsabilities:
- Compliance with All EHS Rules and regulations of the organization.
- Adhere to construction procedures and safe work practices and ensure that works are executed within an acceptable standards of workmanship so as to meet the stringent requirements conducted during site tests and inspections.
- Accountable for checking and supervising site works so that quality works can be achieved within specific time lines.
- Ensures works are completed and duly handed over, and defects have been rectified by relevent sub contractors/Suppliers.
- Attend site progress and safety management meetings.
- Work closely with other professionals like sub contractors, and clients representatives in order to make sure that the job is completed within budget and on time and report to the project Manager.
- The responsibilities of this position are to review and evaluate maintenance requests as they are received via the company helpdesk and determine the priority of projects.
- Assigning appropriate tasks to internal technicians and those in the field.
- This position is accountable for the outcome of all Projects they oversee or take the lead in, including managing project cost and timely completion.
- In this position you must be available 24/7 for emergency response, often actively participating in repair and resolution. This position reports to the project manager.
- Site Supervisor are responsible for their region and also work at times as per the request of their manager instructions on certain issues and emergencies.
- Plan method of work and schedule appropriate technicians to complete
- Follow up on projects up to completion to ensure work meets standards for the client.
- Identify and resolve problems as they are identified using a logical resolution process.
- Effectively communicate expectations and scope to the project Manger.
- Manage multiple jobsites in the allocated operating region.
- Regular travel to jobsites throughout the whole Region to monitor and inspect projects
- Log and track all projects and work utilizing helpdesk information.
- Maintain approved contractor and supplier lists based on geographic service locations
- Work with project Manager to resolve snag situations at site.
- Operate as back up for other positions in the department for all reports and incidents in the allocated regions.
- Manage and co-ordinates site maintenance of the sites in the GMT area through the project manager’s instruction
- Make orders for maintenance of generators materials through notifying the Project manager.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management.
Quality, safety and environment mission:
- Follow the rules defined in the Environmental Management Systems
- Report any environmental non-compliance indentified.
Initial training and required experience:
- Quality Audit skills
- Team work.
- Quick decision maker: He should be in position of getting solutions to problems ASAP.
- Have sufficient job knowledge and skills required to perform all tasks assigned to him/her
Required skills and knowledge:
- Health and saftey skills: should ensure that the whole team work in a SAFE manner at all times and report all accidents immediately. Make sure that PPE is in proper use.
- Communication skills: Communicate effectively and professionally with team members and the management.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a relevant Field
- Minimum Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent.
- Stress Tolerance/ Strategic Thinking/ Organization/ Methodology/ Responsibility/ Respect of Deadlines/ Dynamism and Initiative/ Proactivity and Reactivity/ Anticipate action/ Discretion and Confidentiality.
Additional information regarding this position is available with our Human Resources Department, by contacting email@example.com. We ensure total confidentiality of all
applications. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join us if you feel ready to take up the challenge!