Structural Design Engineer - Romania
We are looking for a talented individual to join our dynamic, goal-oriented and open-minded team.
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2700 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations.
- To support the 20 Camusat country branches, our continuous worldwide expansion and our constant growth in projects and clients, we are looking for a Structural Design Engineer. Our new colleague will be responsible for the structural calculation of towers and foundations in accordance with market constraints, technical specifications and applicable standards.
- The main objective of this position is the support offered as an expert in calculating the strength and stability of our pre-built towers or for new structures.
- Reporting directly to the Design Department Manager, the suitable candidate will be part of the Group Support International and a technologically dynamic and culturally diverse environment.
- Performs structural analyses on existing or new steel & concrete structures (towers and their foundations)
- Prepares written reports detailing tower capacity and recommendations for modifications needed to increase capacity
- Designs reinforcing and extension solutions using standard procedures and calculate, if necessary, costing of works
- Prepares and reviews drawings detailing the designed system in accordance with client’s requirements
- Establish BOM by using sketches or drawings which illustrate manufacturing or assembly process
Required skills and knowledge:
- BS/MS degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- 1-5 years of relevant experience in civil/structural engineering
- Good English skills
- Knowledge of MS Office package (Excel, Word)
- Prior experience in telecommunication projects is an advantage
- Any knowledge (academical of from experience) of a structural design software such as SAP2000, ETABS, Staad Pro and graphic design software such as AutoCAD 3D or similar
- Knowledge of numerical modeling
- Knowledge of technical norms and standards (such as Eurocodes)
We offer the following benefits:
- Motivating salary and performance bonuses
- Opportunity to work in major innovative and international energy projects
- Performance-based career and development opportunities in a multicultural environment
- Training and certifications
Additional information regarding this position is available with our Human Resources Department, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We ensure total confidentiality of all applications. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join us if you feel ready to take up the challenge!