Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and
over 2700 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites
construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and
fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations. We are looking for a talented individual to
join our dynamic, goal-oriented and open-minded team.
Job duties and responsabilities:
- Perform Major Overhauling and Minor Overhauling on site / warehouse premises for different capacities and brands. Experience with Perkins, Yanmar engine it’s a must;
- Perform Power Equipment installation including commissioning and RMS integration;
- Experienced in automation troubleshooting specific to a telecommunication site;
- Available to travel for long periods of time in all regions of Myanmar;
- Troubleshooting alarms and errors generated by the power systems and prepare comprehensive reports;
- Constant trainings with field teams and maintain high level of knowledge within organization;
Required skills and knowledge:
- Mechanical and electrical background;
- Strong knowledge of different Power Systems and Generator Control system and Automation : Eltek , Delta , DSE , Emerson, Lineage;
- Ability to work autonomously and creatively.
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of standards and regulations of security and quality (working conditions, environmental standards, fire safety…);
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Electrical and Mechanical Knowledge
Additional information regarding this position is available with our Human Resources Department, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We ensure total confidentiality of all
applications. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join us if you feel ready to take up the challenge!