Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and
over 2700 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites
construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and
fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations. We are looking for a talented individual to
join our dynamic, goal-oriented and open-minded team.
Job duties and responsabilities:
- Check the in-coming materials to determine whether they are corresponding in terms of quality and quantity, and record & report any abnormality;
- Participate at the operations of loading and unloading of good;
- Coordinate for Dispatch of materials at highway bus station or with group transportation as necessary;
- Coordinate for Material Collections & Returns at clients warehouses;
- Check and process Stock Requests from teams;
- Perform stock checking as required and/or schedule;
- Keep inventory report updated and send to concerned teams weekly;
- Ensure that the materials in the warehouse are in order and the warehouse is clean;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Warehouse Supervisor.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge about procedures for receiving, identification, issuing, storage and transportation of materials;
- Good organizing skill and ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to coordinate internal and external stakeholders;
- Multitasking, stress tolerance, dynamic, energetic and initiative.
Additional information regarding this position is available with our Human Resources Department, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We ensure total confidentiality of all
applications. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join us if you feel ready to take up the challenge!