- Plan and co-ordinate the incoming goods, storage and dispatch of items in a timely and efficient manner to achieve team and customer objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Perform the receipt of the materials, and dispatch of goods,
- Checking the materials in terms of quantity according to packing list and out packing conditions,
- Organize materials to be delivered according to stock request from Operation team,
- Prepare Good Receive Notes and Dispatch Will bill,
- Coordinate with Logistics team to verify the packing lists to be ensure with purchase order at the time of materials reception,
- Perform physical stock checking,
- Establish stock min/max level and monitor,
- Prepare monthly stock replenishment report and share with stakeholders,
- Being responsible of warehouse security and people circulation,
- Implement proper visual management and report all location into the system,
- Perform Annual Inventory,
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, security in the work environment,
- Keeps forklift and other warehouse tools equipment operating.
- Be able to back up the purchaser in case of absence or leave,
- Structure and supervise warehouse team,
- Be able to support on logistics issues, Import procedures and local deliveries,
- Be responsible of 1 Main Warehouse and 2 GMTs,
- Respect of company’s rules and instructions,
- And any other work assigned by his line manager
QUALITY, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT MISSION
- Follow the rules defined in the Environmental Management System,
- Respect of safety instructions in handling operations both manual and by forklift,
- Report any environmental non-compliance identified.
INITIAL TRAINING AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor degree in logistics or equivalent,
- Certificate in warehousing is a plus
KNOWLEDGE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Control office software packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Internet Explorer and Outlook Express
- Minimum of 7 years in warehousing roles with 3 as supervisor.
- Knowledge on storage technics,
- Knowledge on visual management,
- Language: English, fluent and Kiswahili
- Organization and method/ Anticipation/ Discretion/ Confidentiality/ Organization/ Respect of deadlines/ Coordinate action/ Stress tolerance/ Dynamic and initiative/ Proactivity/ Reactivity and Integrity.